3pm Coconut Oat Cookies
I'm always snacking. I think I snack as much as I breathe. Anyways, I love these cookies because they are the perfect 3pm snack or breakfast on the go. They are packed with 'goodish' carbs and adding chia seeds make you feel fuller for longer.
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Coconut Oil (heat up a couple of fat tablespoons and add to mixture accordingly)
- Honey, Cinnamon and Sea Salt to taste
- Mix oats, coconut, sultanas, chia seeds and coconut oil
- Taste the mixture first then add in honey, cinnamon and salt to your taste
- Bake at 180 deg for 10- 15 mins
I find adding the sea salt balances out the dryness/ heaviness of all the oats and coconut. You also don't need to add in the honey, as the sultanas are sweet enough. I'm just a massive sweet tooth. Enjoy the hangry snack!